£12.00 - 12.50 per hour
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
An immediate start for an Administrator to start work for a Pharmaceutical company based in Ware.
You will have excellent Excel skills and be available to work until December.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn quickly with limited supervision
- Liaise with stakeholders for information/queries on various aspects of the division
- Escalates in a timely manner any issues or concerns to the Senior Business Analyst
- Understands and appreciates tight deadlines & thrives on meeting them
- Manage & update multiple Excel tracking tools/files to a high standard
- Able to manage large datasets and to consolidate into summaries for key stakeholders
- Regular communication with a variety of people at all levels of the business
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards
- Performs other duties as required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.