£24k - 26k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
Salary £25,000 DOE
- Effective support to the Regional Contract management team
- Maintenance of Filing Systems
- General contract duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, e-mails and filing.
- Arranging internal Contract Meetings and taking of minutes.
- Process stationery orders and other office supplies.
- Maintain photocopiers and stock requirements.
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Maintain related equipment and stock requirements.
- Make use of computerised packages, eg. Word, Excel and Outlook to assist the Administration function. Also undertake copying, laminating, scanning and other similar duties.
- Competent administrator with experience in managing complaints and improvements in an organisation
- Excellent customer services skills and written communication
- Organised with attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft packages
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.