£10 per hour
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
An exciting temporary position has become available for a general administrator working for my client who are a huge facilities management provider dealing with public and private contracts. Ideally you will be immediately available. For the administrator role you will need to be cleared of a security check.
Main duties of the general administrator :
- Data entry
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- Office administration and paperwork management: filing job sheets, Invoices etc
- To review, implement and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of commercial and financial understanding with previous admin experience.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- Ability to travel within the UK
- I.T. Skills - good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Access, Power point and Excel
Salary and Benefits: £10 PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.