£16k - 18k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently looking for an Administrator to work for a housing maintenance contractor based in Brentford.
It is a Temp to Perm position.
You must have experience with Invoicing.
You will undertake the following duties daily:
Support a team of supervisors and contractors.
Ensure that jobs are carried out to client guidelines and on time.
Support and help when called upon other departments within the company.
Help and support clients at all times.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Able to work on spread sheets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer focused, going the extra mile, flexible
• Team player – team working, collaborative, friendly approachable
• Accurate – good attention to detail
• To support a team of admin staff, supervisors & sub-contractors, ensuring that duties are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
• Produce a weekly report on job status for the client & company, investigate and follow up on jobs that have not been completed.
• Update client and company spread sheets as required.
If interested in this role please contact Calum on 07494533630 or apply to the advert with your CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.