£23k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
20 days ago
To provide general administrative assistance within the Business
- Main responsibilities:- (day to day activities that you need to deliver above)
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- General typing.
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Organising itineraries and other bookings.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Ordering stationary
- Additional projects as required
4. Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of an administrative role is essential
- Experience of working in social housing is desirable
- Basic knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- Good understanding of Excel spread sheets and ability to use them
If you are interested in this role please contact Holly Lewis on 07944267229 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.