£11 per hour
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
An amazing temporary position has become available to for my highly prestigious automotive company who is based in the centre of Derby. Th role my client is recruiting for is an administrator, As the administrator you must be passionate, focused on detail, hands on and thrive on delivering to tight deadlines and always ensure you provide high customer service. Ideally you will be available to start immediately for the three-month contract.
Main duties of the administrator :
- Be a key driver in delivering a customer excellence culture.
- Managing all aspects of SharePoint functionality including user access permissions, on and off-boarding of users, collections, sites, lists, libraries etc.
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls in a professional manner
- Ensuring the receptions area, post room and all meeting rooms are presentable at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Working knowledge of MS office
Salary: £11 PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.