£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
An exciting temporary position has become available for a general administrator. This role is working for a market leading contractor and will be based in the heart of Bristol. Ideally you will be immediately available for the general administrator position.
Main duties of the General Administrator :
- Raise PO's to contractors, and follow through to completion
- To oversee the rebate management procedure of a hard services businesses including the drafting of rebate applications, distribution of letters and applications to the procurement team for approval and including the distribution of monies through to P&L liaising with finance colleagues
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- To review, implement and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Ideal skills for the General Administrator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of commercial and financial understanding with previous admin experience.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- Ability to travel within the UK
- IT literate (preferably MS Excel competent) with demonstrable analytical skills
Salary and Benefits: £9.00PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.