£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
A great temporary position has become available for a supply chain administrator with the opportunity to for a market leading contractor who is based in the centre of Manchester. As the administrator you must be passionate, focused on detail, hands on and thrive on delivering to tight deadlines, you must also be organized. Ideally you will be available to start immediately.
Main duties of the general administrator :
- Assigning work to contractors and managing completion
- Be a key driver in delivering a customer excellence culture.
- Ensure team members provide excellent reception service to internal customers and external guests i.e. greeting visitors, answering telephone calls, booking meeting rooms, directing calls.
- Maintain meeting room diary and company e-calendar for staff whereabouts;
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering office supplies;
- Oversight of health and safety standards, fire risk assessments checks plus regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Maintain the company office insurance and subscriptions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Working knowledge of MS office
Salary: £8.50 PH
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.