£10 per hour
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
An exciting temporary position has become available for a general administrator with the opportunity to progress into a permanent position once the contract is complete. This role is working for a market leading contractor and will be based in the heart of Bristol. Ideally you will be immediately available.
Main duties of the general administrator :
- To analyse data, draft, publish and distribute procurement performance reports in line with procurement procedure on published frequencies
- To oversee the rebate management procedure of a hard services businesses including the drafting of rebate applications, distribution of letters and applications to the procurement team for approval and including the distribution of monies through to P&L liaising with finance colleagues
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- To support the internal and external audit process
- To review, implement and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Previous experience using Oracle is ideal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of commercial and financial understanding with previous admin experience.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- Ability to travel within the UK
- IT literate (preferably MS Excel competent) with demonstrable analytical skills
Salary and Benefits: £10 PH
Should you successfully become a permanent member of the team you will receive benefits such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 5% employer contribution to your pension and 20 days sick pay.
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.