£21k - 24k per year
25 days ago
(Building Repairs and Maintenance)
Purpose of the job
To provide general administrative assistance within the Business
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- General typing.
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Organising itineraries and other bookings.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Ordering stationary
- Previous experience of an administrative role desirable
- Basic knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- Good understanding of Excel spread sheets and ability to use them
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.