£13.50 - 15.00 per hour
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
A large Housing Association with offices in London Bridge are looking for a temp to perm.
The candidate is required to have strong experience with purchase orders, general administration experience and be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel. They will need to be extremely organised, will strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Manages the purchase order (PO) process for the team including logging PO requests, raising PO's, following up approval, issuing and receipting within finance systems in a timely manner to meet required deadlines
- Advance level Microsoft Excel support for team reporting
- Arranging meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times and booking rooms
- Attending meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Assists with supplier procurement documentation, completing forms and obtaining relevant signature
- General administration support for the team
- Experience of purchase order management and a finance/purchase order system
- Advanced skills and experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Personal integrity, credibility and a proven ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues.
Interview for immediate start - please contact Tamara 07904287504
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.