£9 - 12 per hour
12 months ago
You will be required to be efficient in CRM (is a must), MS Outlook/Word/Excel and able to input data accurately.
- Answer calls daily from tenants in a professional manner
- Send and receive emails using MS Outlook to tenants and clients
- Update spreadsheets with personal data i.e. names/dates/addresses
- Update the live tracker - date/priority order
- Maintain a general filing system
- Organising itineraries and other bookings
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary
- Ordering stationary
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.