£21k - 22k per year + Benefits
25 days ago
Job Title Contract Administrator
Our client one of the largest building services providers in the UK, are looking or an Administrator to work within their contracts team, in Plymouth. They specialise in electrical and mechanical construction as well as security, network systems, ventilation, plumbing and HVAC
Day to Day:
- General office Administrator experience
- Accurate inputting of information on IMS database or other reports
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and contract and client records
- Dealing with reactive PPM works from initial raising of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have excellent and capable skills in IT documentations in Microsoft office/excel packages.
- Excellent attention to detail both verbal and written.
- Organised, able to priorities and work to deadlines
- Offer a competitive salary.
- Generous holiday entailment
- Car allowance and pension scheme
- Private healthcare and plus a company bonus scheme
Please apply or contact Melani Szilagyiova at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.