£7 - 10 per hour
020 3176 4790
24 days ago
My client is looking for a temporary administrator, the vacancy is on a temporary contract for 12 weeks. You must have previous administrative experience, you will be responsible To provide a comprehensive administrative, clerical and typing support to the hospital management team. This will be by working in a team based administrative service providing support for each other and ensuring continuity of service and to act as a point of liaison between Management, other staff and contractors.
You will need to be available immediately for this role and commit to the full 12-week contract.
Responsibilities of the administrator:
- Act as a point of contact on behalf of the Management Team and deal effectively and courteously with all enquiries from other departments within the organisation and its clients.
- Transcribe from audio, copy type or shorthand (where appropriate), all correspondence as required by the XXX Team, ensuring layout, spelling, grammar and punctuation is consistent and correct.
- Maintenance of the filing and computer systems and relevant departmental databases, ensuring accurate data entry of all administration, including the efficient management of records that facilitates the effective running of the office
- Undertake various clerical duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, including sorting post, photocopying, sending and receiving e-mails, answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, redirecting and relaying information as necessary
- Organise own work schedule and adapt as required to meet commitments of others within the agreed timescales and escalate, where not possible.
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch immediately and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.