Royal Tunbridge Wells
£20k - 21.5k per year
9 months ago
Planner / Voids Administrator
Social Housing Maintenance Contractor
Hours: 8am - 5pm / Monday - Friday
Permenant / Immediate Start / £25,000 Per Year
Day to day:
- Providing administrative support to manager including the collation of information and data into predetermined report formats
- Raising works on system and collating any relevant reports to works raised and adding them to the system
- Scheduling works to Operatives on a day-to-day basis
- Working closely with Sub Contractors and Suppliers.
- Raising Purchase Orders for Operatives, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Assist with the collation of supplies and material information from our approved suppliers and record cost data appropriately.
- Recording H & S records, and booking up to date training courses for the Operatives
- Booking in MOTs and Services for the Operatives
- Liaison with the client to ensure all relevant databases are up to date.
- A clear commitment to a customer-centred service and continuous improvement.
- Draft and issue team communications as directed by the manager
- Manage team administration including collation and recording of holiday requests, timesheet completion and other ancillary requirements
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the manager if required.
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Ensure consistent and pro-active approach to role at all times, carrying out other duties as may be required from time to time in order to maintain an efficient operation of all aspects relating to the needs of the team and Countrywise Repairs (additional training will be provided as required)
- Additional projects as required
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of an administrative role
- Experience of maintaining records and databases
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept responsibility for defined areas of work
The Ideal Candidate:
A team player – able to work well with others and alone, has good attention to detail -able to spot errors in their own work and others, good communications skills verbal and written and will also need a pro active approach and can work on own initiative.
If you are looking for a new opportunity or seeking work please send you rupdated CV and the team will be in contact.
Please contact Jolie Jackson at Build Recruitment for more information
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.