£24k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Compliance Administrator (Fire Safety)
Location: Wood Green
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon - Fri (1-hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a compliance administrator to join a fire safety business based in Wood Green.
- Contribution towards the delivery of the client’s services by providing administrative support
- Provide regular performance reports, identifying any failures in 100% compliance and to work with other teams across the wider business to improve performance.
- Ealing with data processing, service contract administration, sickness/ absence admin, providing telephone cover, timely record keeping, diary management, arranging meetings, producing minutes, booking training
- Supporting the Statutory Compliance Manager in duties such as budget monitoring, liaising with contractors to ensure effective delivery
- Planning and scheduling fire risk assessments and arranging access to properties
- Scheduling post inspections
- Ensuring that Risk Assessments are completed in a timely manner
- Provision of support for training
- Scheduling pre and post-inspections
- Reporting and analysis of data using Excel and other databases
- Use of the IT system to raise orders, report, maintenance of data, and any other tasks
- Sorting and distribution incoming post and preparing outgoing post for dispatch
- Responding to client and colleague enquiries within service standards, recording all contacts electronically on the relevant systems
- Ensuring all administrative responsibilities are achieved within the required timescales
- Producing clear, accurate documents using a range of systems with particular attention to the manipulation of Excel based documents
- Developing and maintaining office systems
- Experience of compliance management or Health and Safety.
- Proven experience of using multiple databases, spread sheets and analysing large quantities of data.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector and experience in a compliance/data monitoring and reporting
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.