£18k - 25k per year + package
5 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Maintenance contractor, who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to be based in Weston-Super-Mare.
Day to Day:
- Coordinating and managing financial information for a construction company
- Inputting information onto Sage
- Recording financials weekly and monthly through reporting
- Building reports for management meetings
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Accounting related qualification
- Experience of using Sage is essential
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience of collating and cross-referencing financial information
- Excellent admin skills and experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in Construction would be beneficial
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.