City of London
£75k - 90k per year + Generous Package
28 days ago
A leading building services provider is seeking a Key Account Manager to oversee an M&E maintenance contract to a trophy building in the City of London. This is an iconic multi-tenanted tower in the heart of the city and requires someone with experience in a similar environment. You will manage a team of both day and shift engineers, supervisors and a help desk. This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished Account Manager to take over a prize building.
You would be joining a leading building services provider, who specialise in delivering M&E maintenance to a wide variety of clients in an array of sectors. They emphasise quality of delivery over cost-cutting; hiring technically strong staff who can demonstrate first class service delivery and client management.
- You will have previous experience delivering hard services to a mixed-use tower.
- You will have previous experience in a multi-tenanted environment.
- You will have relevant qualifications in an engineering field.
- You will demonstrate an ability to successfully run a P&L budget.
- 10 years previous experience in building services.
This is a rare opportunity to manage an incredible trophy building in the heart of the City of London.
It comes with a salary of c£85,000, plus a competitive corporate package.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV. I aim to be in touch within a week of your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.