£65k - 75k per year + Car allowance, bonus, life insurance
4 months ago
£65,000 - £75,000 + Car allowance
We have a very exciting opportunity for an Account manager. This is a massive chance for an Account Manager to be senior member of a very well-known large static site. The Account manager will have the responsibility to run the full contract with a P&L of c£5m and all operational management on site. It is also amazing opportunity to work for a client who is a very established and reputable building services/ facilities management company.
Job Description for Account Manager:
- Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Reporting to an Area General Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key hospital/healthcare stakeholders
- Natural ability to leverage key stakeholder relationships to gain access to decision-makers
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required results
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Lead and maintain account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Manage the services and teams to the agreed standards
- Ensure that business deadlines and targets are hit
Skills/Experience for Account Manager:
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to devise and manage P&L accounts
- Previous experience of FM CAFM Systems desirable
- Good negotiation skills at a senior level
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent people skills &communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example, health and safety, hygiene
- Experience working within the healthcare sector
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- IOSH managing safely qualification
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.