City of London
£60k - 65k per year + bonus, health, pension
16 days ago
Account Manager (Building Services)
£60,000 + travel paid from home, pension, healthcare
One of the top up and coming service providers in the industry are currently looking for an Account Manager to run multiple contracts in London. The Account Manager will need to come from a technical background and also have managed multiple contracts with a value of around £4-5m. The Account Manager will have the opportunity to grow the company and advance their carer at the same time.
The role of the Account Manager:
- Reporting to the Contracts Director
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of first class hard services for multi-site contracts
- To champion a safe working environment
- To be responsible for contract evolution and performance including budgets and staff
- To exercise financial and commercial controls to manage expenditure and increase profitability
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our clients to ensure unrivalled customer satisfaction
- To ensure operational delivery is compliant with statutory and contractual obligations
- To meet all key performance and management indicators
- To identify opportunities to expand current contracts and to develop new business
- To manage and develop the site teams including recruitment, appraisal and HR matters
- Must hold an engineering qualification in a relevant discipline within Facilities Management/ Building Services
- Significant experience in managing FM contracts at senior level
- Will have experience of managing multi-functional teams including strong communication, interpersonal and man management skills.
- Will be adept at financial management with experience of P&L responsibility
- Strong contract/commercial skills
- Must have strong client management skills, including managing expectations
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.