£10 - 14 per hour
020 3176 4790
28 days ago
A major facilities management company are looking for an experienced Healthcare Cleaning Manager based at hospitals in the Kent area. This will be a mobile role so you will need to have a full clean driving licence. It is a 3 month temp placement with the potential to be on-going, you must be available to start immediately.
Directly managing a large team of cleaners and porters, you will be responsible for the general hygiene of the sites. You must have experience managing a large team, control of a financial budget, and experience managing rotas and annual leave requests within a healthcare environment.
Looking for someone with good organisational skills, Proven management experience, good communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Ideally you will have A high level focus on the achievement of targeted results, flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change, Commitment to the ongoing success of the business and be extremely self motivated.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• To satisfy the needs of the patients whilst ensuring the team are achieving the service and product delivery standard.
• To have a close working relationship with the clinical staff to ensure a quick response to all queries raised.
• Being responsible for the front line patient catering team within the hospital.
• To hold staff performance reviews for new and existing staff
• To work alongside the Patient Catering Manager to ensure all team leaders and ward host/hostesses are completing daily and weekly jobs. In this position you will need to be available to work 5 days over 7 and be available to work during the breakfast, lunch and supper service Ideal Candidate
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to motivate and lead others
• Passion for food and achieving 100% customer satisfaction • Have high standards and quality driven
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection control
• Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
• To be aware this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients who are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
• Previous experience of high volume patient catering units or housekeeping
Please send me your CV’s for consideration
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.