£53k per year + 19% bonus
FMJ Jobs 0191
10 days ago
- Whinfell Forest Village - Cumbria
- Circa £53,000 per annum + 19% bonus
- Closing date: 21 May 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Technical Services team as Accommodation Asset Manager.
In this role, you will lead and inspire a department of technically competent operatives to achieve success in maintaining our accommodation assets to the highest possible standards. You will ensure all lodge and apartment accommodation is presented to our guests in a way which upholds both the company’s high standards and meets guest expectations.
With demonstrable management skills, you will utilise your team and the endeavours of others to deliver the most efficient methods of maintenance across a wide portfolio of property. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as you will positively engage with and support all key stakeholders who expect a high level of service from your team.
The successful candidate will also have proven negotiation and persuasion skills, as you will encourage collaborative working practices between your team and all other departments.
Please note that this role will include participation in a duty management rota.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4-week period on a flexible basis. Occasional weekend cover as part of the duty management rota will be required along with working some public / bank holidays.
- HNC in construction, engineering or formal Facilities Management qualifications
- Proven in managing a dynamic workload planning and prioritising tasks
- Use of Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems.
- Experience in managing service contracts, within hard FM organisations
- Experience in Fire Safety Standards & Risk Management
- Proven ability to manage a technical workforce team and office administration teams
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent qualification
- Familiar with procurement techniques and associated forms of contracts
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
Closing date: 21 May 2019 at 12 Noon
1st Interviews to be held: 8 - 24 May 2019
2nd Interviews to be held: 2 - 4 June 2019
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.