£32k - 35k per year
3 days ago
Build recruitment are working with a London local authority, who are recruiting for a Housing Officer to effectively manage a medium sized patch of properties.
- Effectively manage your patch of properties by assisting with any issues that may arise
- You will be responsible for the Anti-Social Behaviour, estate management and tenancy support on your patch
- Assist tenants to ensure they are not at risk of losing their property
- Carry out regular tenancy visits
- Work collaboratively with internal and external departments
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in a position within this capacity within the public sector
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Good knowledge of the housing legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Megan from Build Recruitment or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.