£15.00 - 17.50 per hour
018 7224 8898
7 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company!
hours are Full time
We are looking for a Plumber to join a growing temp base in the Cornwall region.
The main work will be second fix plumbing across the south of the region doing refurb and second fix on building sites and individual refurbishment properties.
You will need to be able to work on your own as well as part of a close nit team...
The duties are varied and include but are not limited to:
• Interpreting building specs to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
• First and second fix for pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
• Assembles fittings and valves for installation, modifying pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as required
• Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems • Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
• Follows site health and safety standards and complies with building codes What the company will offer the Plumber
• Competitive pay according to experience £14-17.00 ph (typically 45 hr week)
What the plumber will need • Relevant experience or NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Plumbing or equivalent • Full driving licence • Own van and tools • Mechanical and Technical Skills • Strong Verbal Communication • Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills • Excellent Problem-Solving Skills If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please CALL LEANNE 07407802761 / 01872248898 BUILD RECRUITMENT LTD ST AUSTELL OR EMAIL LEANNE.RAYNER@BUILDREC.COM
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.