Following Peabody’s merge with Family Mosaic, Peabody Trust’s company restructure resulted in a high volume of roles created within their facilities management department. With a short-time frame to have everything back up and running, Peabody turned to recruiters to save them time.
After a competitive bid process, Build Recruitment were awarded the mobilisation contract through a successful bid, with an innovative pricing model and a growing reputation for successfully completed mobilisations.
With a 2-week lead time and set start dates, time was a major factor. Finding readily available and suitable candidates in such a short space of time required a specialist recruiter, and our team of Facilities Management consultants, led by Tamara Barnard, Associate Director, were up to the challenge.
- 13 roles, forming a full facilities department around a newly appointed FM.
- Work hand in hand with Peabody’s board and hiring managers
- Deploy advertising campaign across social media, our database and network, referrals and location mapping that targeted local residents
- Creating shortlists for each role, containing available and suitable candidates
- Ensuring right to work eligibility, reference checks and DBS checks of all shortlisted individuals
- Completing the mobilisation within the set 2-week timeframe and meeting start date for all roles
- Submitting multiple hireable candidates for each role
The Build Recruitment team were able to successfully meet the deadline and fill all 13 roles successfully, also placing a Facilities Manager, alongside this team, creating a full FM department for Peabody.