Managing the whole recruitment process, the Morgan Sindall Mobilisation campaign delivered 56 candidates for project launch. An additional 40 operatives have been supplied since the contract commenced.
- Created an advertising campaign that included social media, our database and network, referrals and location mapping that targeted local residents
- Screened CVs, held telephone interviews and managed the first stage interviews at the Build Recruitment offices
- Reference checked all candidates and carried out DBS checks where relevant
- Established a skills matrix that also included candidate compliance and eligibility
- Used the Morgan Sindall ATS and managed direct applicants in the same process
- Had 100% attendance for final interviews and had 88% hireable candidates
- Created and coordinated a dedicated interview day for senior roles with MD, Operations Directors and HR to ensure consistency in hiring and expedited decision making
- Candidate onboarding included arranging ID, uniform sizes and the initial call-out rota
- Provided detailed candidate aftercare and ensured any issues that arose were dealt with swiftly to ensure candidate retention
- 5 Administrators
- 8 Supervisors
- 22 Operatives
- 14 Engineers
- 4 Office Staff
- 3 Management Personnel
- Additional supply of 40 operatives post go-live
Given the strategic importance of our 10 year Term Partnered Contracts with CWH, it was hugely important that we mobilised the contract effectively and efficiently.
We very quickly recognised that due to the significant level of mobilisation activity to be undertaken in a relatively short period we would need to Partner with a recruitment company that fully understood the culture, values and philosophy of our business, but most importantly recognised the importance of “ Smart Partnering” i.e. putting at the heart of the Partnership a willingness, capability and commitment to meeting the needs, wants and aspirations of Morgan Sindall in our recruitment needs
The mobilisation project delivered by Build Recruitment was outstanding, working seamlessly with hiring managers and our HR team, Build Recruitment provided invaluable support to help us staff our repairs, voids and gas contracts.
Whether it was advertising and identifying candidates or managing responses and interviewing candidates, everything was done promptly, professionally and with complete visibility. The Build Recruitment Mobilisation Campaign was a complete end-to-end solution for Morgan Sindall and having the confidence they had everything under control at every stage really allowed me and our team to focus on other areas to ensure the whole project was a success.
A project very well delivered, thank you.Marcus Cox, Regional Director, Morgan Sindall Property Services