Build Recruitment are happy to be attending the Facilities Show at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre – an annual get-together of everybody in the FM world. Our stand is located at T820.
With over 280 exhibitors from more than 40 countries, there’s plenty of reasons to join us there. Here’s just five of them:
Events such as the Facilities Show provide an unparalleled chance to network with key individuals and companies within the FM sector.
Well-known names like CBRE and BIFM will be in attendance, alongside hundreds of other industry professionals. For the full list of exhibitors, click here.
Several seminars and workshops will take place over the course of the three days, informing and educating on upcoming developments in FM.
If you want to stay on top of current affairs – something crucial for such an ever-developing industry – then make sure you plan out your visit to make the most of what’s on offer.
Entry to 5-in-1
Attending the Facilities Show doesn’t just mean attending the Facilities Show. Visiting the ExCeL any time between the 19th and 23rd means access to any of the following, partnered events:
- Health & Safety Expo
- IFSEC International
- FIREX International
- Field Service Management Expo
- Professional Clothing Show
Inspirational Keynote Speakers
As well as all the knowledgeable professionals at the event, the Facilities Show will host three notable keynote speakers – each offering unique perspectives based on their backgrounds and experience.
- Ruby Wax, 19th June @ 11:30am: As a best-selling memoirist and mental health expert, Ruby will address the importance of mental wellbeing and communication in the modern workspace.
- Nicky Moffat, 20th June @ 1pm: The former highest ranking female Army Officer, Nicky Moffat knows how challenging masculine-focused sectors can be for women. She’ll be addressing career development for women in leadership roles, and how she transformed organisations steeped in tradition to become more inclusive.
- Sir Clive Woodward, 21st June @ 11:30am: England rugby legend and management pioneer, Clive will talk about how to bring world-class professionalism to managerial roles, as well as offer inspirational anecdotes to forward your business career.
Our very own Coleen Cloherty, Managing Director, will be at the event for all three days; most notably, he’ll be talking on a panel on the 21st, titled ‘FM in 2025: The People and Skills Needed to Drive FM in the Future’.
Offering advice gained from decades of experience, Coleen will be happy to answer any questions and join the discussion surrounding the development of FM.
For even more information, or to register as a visitor, click here.